Membership is open to allotment plotholders and leisure gardeners living in the Bath & North East Somerset district. Our Constitution.
Our new membership software with Membermojo went live on 28.08.17:
To join us or renew your membership: Click here
For enquiries about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association’s Objectives are:
- To promote the establishment and use of land in the Bath & North East Somerset area as allotments and to conduct negotiations with the local authority and private landowners to that end
- To promote the gardening interests of members and take action to protect members against damage, nuisance, trespass and theft
- To obtain a supply of seeds, fertilisers, goods and other horticultural equipment and sundries on behalf of members at as competitive a price as possible
- To encourage members to garden in whatever way they choose so long as they do not disrupt other plot holders on their site
- To co-operate with other gardening associations in matters of mutual interest
- To promote the health and activity benefits of allotment gardening
- To promote knowledge of wildlife and to enhance appropriate biodiversity.
Benefits of membership include:
- a newsletter three times a year
- discounted gardening products at Prior Park Garden Centre and at Gardenalia
- public liability insurance
- membership-only discount seed and potato catalogues (organised via the Trading Hut)
- an annual produce show.
Members are welcome to attend our committee meetings, and are encouraged to attend the AGM, usually held in October.