Membership is open to allotment plotholders and leisure gardeners living in the Bath & North East Somerset district. Our Constitution.
Our new membership software with Membermojo went live on 28.08.17:
To join us or renew your membership: Click here
For enquiries about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association’s Objectives are:
- To promote the establishment and use of land in the Bath & North East Somerset area as allotments and to conduct negotiations with the local authority and private landowners to that end
- To promote the gardening interests of members and take action to protect members against damage, nuisance, trespass and theft
- To obtain a supply of seeds, fertilisers, goods and other horticultural equipment and sundries on behalf of members at as competitive a price as possible
- To encourage members to garden in whatever way they choose so long as they do not disrupt other plot holders on their site
- To co-operate with other gardening associations in matters of mutual interest
- To promote the health and activity benefits of allotment gardening
- To promote knowledge of wildlife and to enhance appropriate biodiversity.
Benefits of membership include:
- a newsletter three times a year
- discounted gardening products at Prior Park Garden Centre and at Gardenalia
- public liability insurance
- membership-only discount seed and potato catalogues (organised via the Trading Hut)
- an annual produce show.
Members are welcome to attend our committee meetings, and are encouraged to attend the AGM, usually held in October.
New data protection legislation (the “GDPR”) comes into force on 25th May 2018. This requires us to be clear about what data we hold on members and to set out members’ rights to see, amend and delete data. Please read our privacy statement here.